1758 Brentwood Office
1758 Brentwood Rd.
Brentwood, NY 11717
Phone: (631) 231-2073
Fax: (631) 231-2008
Monday : 9:30am – 6pm
Tuesday : 9:30am – 4pm
Wednesday : 9:30am – 6pm
Thursday : Closed
Friday : 8:30am – 5pm
Saturday : 8:30am – 1pm
Sunday : Closed
Office hours are subject to change. Please call the office to confirm.
All Major Credit Cards
- Complete eye exams
- Cataract screenings
- Diabetic eye exams
- Pediatric eye exams
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Contact lens fitting (with specialty lenses for Keratoconus)
SightMD has been serving the Brentwood area for many years at our first Brentwood location on Suffolk Avenue. We’re excited to be opening our second Brentwood location.
At 1758 Brentwood, we will be providing patients with a variety of services like glaucoma treatment, complete eye examinations, cataract screenings, contact lens fittings, and more! Like all of our convenient SightMD locations, there’s something for everyone at 1758 Brentwood!
Our 1758 Brentwood Location
Our 1758 Brentwood location is located on the corner of Brentwood Road and 4th Avenue. At our 1758 Brentwood office, you’ll see Dr. Vivian Renta-Skyer.
The Brentwood Community
Brentwood is located in the middle of Long Island. No matter what time of year or season it may be, Brentwood is a beautiful place to be! It’s why we are so happy to be part of the Brentwood community. A happy patient is a healthy patient, after all!
- Complete Eye Exams – At our 1758 Brentwood location, we offer complete eye examinations to our patients. Complete eye exams are a crucial part of keeping your eyes healthy!
- Cataract Screenings – The only way to treat cataracts is with surgery. SightMD offers cataract screenings to ensure your eyes are free of cataracts. If cataracts are found, we’ll come up with a timeline for cataract surgery.
- Diabetic Eye Exams – For diabetics, diabetic eye exams are key to maintaining good eye health. Diabetics should visit our 1758 Brentwood location once a year for diabetic eye exams.
- Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment – If you are diagnosed with glaucoma, the next step is the most important. SightMD is happy to offer glaucoma treatments like the latest state-of-the-art procedures, medications, and various implantable devices. Although there is no cure for glaucoma, the goal with treatment is to lower existing intraocular pressure and halt further vision loss.
- Pediatric Eye Exams – At SightMD, we believe that healthy eyes start early. That’s why one of our services is performing pediatric eye exams. For school-age children without vision problems, eye exams are recommended every two years. If there are vision problems, children should be seen annually.
- Contact Lens Fittings – Wearing contacts can be a great way to see the world. Before taking the plunge, our 1758 Brentwood SightMD location offers on-site contact lens fittings and specialty lenses for keratoconus.
Our 1758 Brentwood location is home to only the best technology available in eyecare! This includes the Catalys® Precision Laser System for cataract surgery. SightMD’s focus is on our patients and giving them the best care possible.
Schedule a Visit
Wondering if SightMD’s 1758 Brentwood location is right for you? Schedule an appointment today!