55-15 Little Neck Pkwy
Little Neck, NY 11362
Phone: (718) 352-6700
Fax: (718) 352-6777
Monday : 8:45am – 6pm
Tuesday : 9am – 5pm
Wednesday : 8:45am – 7pm
Thursday : 11:30am – 7pm
Friday : 8:45am – 4:30pm
Saturday : 9am – 1pm
Sunday : Closed
Office hours are subject to change. Please call the office to confirm.
All Major Credit Cards
- Eye Care Center
- General Ophthalmology
- LASIK Clinic
- Cataract treatment
- Treatment of cornea conditions
- Glaucoma treatment
SightMD has provided high-quality ophthalmology services to the Little Neck, NY, community since 1988. Whether you are interested in refractive surgery such as LASIK, or simply need a checkup, Drs. Michael Gold and Paul Sforza can meet your needs.
We are conveniently located right off exit 32 of the LIE (I-495). The office has a private parking lot and is on the first floor of the Brandywine Senior Living Facility.
Our Little Neck office offers several types of testing to diagnose and monitor eye conditions. During a checkup, your doctor may test your visual field and capture images of the internal and external structures of your eyes.
- External Photographs – External photographs allow our team to evaluate the condition of your cornea, lens, iris, sclera (the white of the eye), and conjunctiva, as well as the eyelids and skin around the eyes.
- Fundus Photography – Fundus photography creates images of the retinal tissue at the back of the eye. These images allow us to screen for the development of conditions like diabetic retinopathy and track their progress.
- Visual Field Test – During each checkup, your doctor will also perform a visual field test. By checking your central and peripheral vision, often by simply holding various numbers of fingers in your field of vision, your doctor can diagnose and monitor conditions like glaucoma.
- Optical Coherence Tomography – In order to capture more comprehensive images of the retina, your doctor may recommend an optical coherence tomography (OCT) test. This test takes cross-sectional images of the retina, measuring the thickness of various tissue layers to check for macular degeneration and other retinal conditions.
Convenient, Friendly Care
The staff at SightMD makes warm, friendly service a priority. Our Little Neck location was chosen because it is close to many of our patients’ homes. When offer extended evening hours and Saturday appointments to accommodate a greater number of patients. We also offer financing options to cover out-of-pocket costs for procedures like LASIK, including CareCredit® and ALPHAEON® Credit.
We are conveniently located right off exit 32 of the LIE (I-495). The office has a private parking lot and is on the first floor of the Brandywine Senior Living Facility, near Northwell Hospital, Douglaston Golf Course, and the Queens County Farm Museum.
Our Commitment to the Community
SightMD is proud to be the official LASIK provider for the New York Mets. We also support and donate to:
- Walk to Defeat ALS (on behalf of our friend and colleague Dr. Frank Verdone)
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Long Island
- The Frank Catalanotto Foundation for Vascular Birthmarks
- Providing Continuing Education
The doctors at our practice are passionate about helping colleagues further their education. Every winter and spring, we offer continuing educational symposiums. Participating in these events allows optometrists to earn six CE credits and and gain valuable knowledge about new techniques and treatments.
Contact Our Little Neck, NY, Location
For general ophthalmology, glaucoma treatment, refractive surgery, and more, reach out to our practice today. Make your vision and ocular health a priority by scheduling a consultation with us.