114 E 27th St
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 889-7177
Fax: (212) 889-9058
Monday : 8am – 7pm
Tuesday : 9am – 6pm
Wednesday : Closed
Thursday : 9am – 4pm
Friday : 8am – 4pm
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : 9am – 3pm
Office hours are subject to change. Please call the office to confirm.
All Major Credit Cards
- Eye Care Center
- General Ophthalmology
- LASIK Clinic
- Cataract treatment
- Treatment of cornea conditions
Manhattan is one of the best known boroughs of New York City. SightMD is proud to offer quality eye care in Manhattan, along with many other locations throughout New York and Long Island. Our Manhattan office is home to the best team of eye doctors in the state of New York!
Our Manhattan Location
Our Manhattan office can be found in New York City’s Flatiron District at 114 East 27th Street, just two blocks from Madison Square Park and steps away from Blue Smoke and Sarabeth’s. It is easily accessible from the 6 train and via city buses. Our highly experienced Manhattan eye doctors include Dr. Jonathan Ellant and Dr. Michael Savetsky. Eye care services offered at our Manhattan location include general ophthalmology, LASIK surgery, cataract treatment, and corneal disease treatment.
The Manhattan Community
Manhattan is the most densely populated borough of New York City, and is considered the business, media, publishing, and finance capital of the United States. Manhattan is one of the most diverse places in the world, and offers endless attractions such as the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and more. SightMD is proud to serve the Manhattan community and its surrounding areas!
- General Ophthalmology – Our Manhattan location offers foundation eye care services such as comprehensive eye exams, visual acuity screenings and more!
- LASIK Clinic – With so many different LASIK surgeons in Manhattan, settling on the right one can be difficult. At SightMD, we believe our combination of expert doctors and advanced technology makes us one of the top LASIK competitors in Manhattan.
- Cataract Treatment – Cataract surgery at SightMD in Manhattan is quick, safe and effective. We use the Catalys® Precision Laser System during our laser-assisted cataract surgeries for added accuracy and better results!
- Treatment of Cornea Conditions – At our Manhattan office, we treat common corneal diseases such as keratoconus, keratitis, corneal injury and more!
Our Manhattan office utilizes advanced technology such as the Catalys® Precision Laser System and the iLASIK® Technology Suite.
Schedule a Visit
If you would like to schedule a consultation at our Manhattan office, be sure to contact us today!