Edward Riegel, M.D.
Edward Riegel, MD received a Bachelor of Science in Zoology and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Duke University, Durham, N.C., in 1977. In 1981 he received his M.D. from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y. Dr Riegel then completed his Internship and Ophthalmology Residency at St. Vincent’s Hospital, N.Y. He has been practicing Ophthalmology for over 20 years, and has performed thousands of micro-surgical procedures.
He is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and specializes in Cataract Surgery, Corneal Pterygium Surgery and Micro-Laser Surgery.
- Long Island Eye Surgery Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital, West Islip, New York
- Southside Hospital, Bay Shore, New York
- Diplomat – American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Medical Society
- Suffolk County Medical Society