Ted Karl, M.D., FACS
Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, Dr. Ted A. Karl has been in practice since 1982, where he combines his vast experience with his dedicated skill to provide the high quality eye care to all of his patients. His hospital affiliations include Saint Joseph Hospital and North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset and Syosset.
Dr. Karl graduated Cum Laude with his medical degree from the SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, where he was also a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He then completed his internship in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital, followed by residency training in Ophthalmology at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
As an active participant in the medical community, Dr. Karl is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Long Island Ophthalmological Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Nassau County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Nassau Surgical Society