Tips to Make Botox Injections Last Longer
Your vision may be strong and steady, but as you age, you may become preoccupied about how they appear in
contrast to the rest of your face. If you have received – or are considering – Botox injections, you want make sure you get the most out of this treatment. With this point in mind, Everyday Insight offers…
On average, most people who choose Botox tend to receive injections every four months. Some may require more or fewer injections, depending on their physiology. Whatever your schedule may be, there are some proven practices which will keep your skins strong and youthful looking between treatments. These include:
- Keeping your skin moisturized.
- Consider applying skin-care ingredients that stimulate collagen.
- Including a zinc supplement in your vitamin intake.
- Apply retinol products (a derivative of vitamin A).
- Minimizing exposure to the sun.
- Drinking water frequently to stay hydrated (and which maintains the injections).
- Keep stress levels low (even if this is easier said than done).
- Give up smoking (if you indulge).
Additionally, if you exercise on a regular basis, adjust your workouts so that they are lower in intensity.
We at SightMD hope that this list has been helpful to you as a supplement to enhancing your Botox treatments.
Interestingly, the suggestions to abstain from smoking, modify intense workouts, and manage stress (yes – we
know that one is difficult), provide side benefits to better health that is independent of Botox injections.
If you have other questions about Botox treatments, you may find the answers on this Medical Services page of the SightMD website. You can also reach out to us directly, either by calling 855.295.4144 or visiting our Contact Us page.