George Schirripa, MD
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Medical & Surgical Disease of the Retina
Accepting new patients
SightMD New York
Yonkers 970970 North Broadway Suite 109 Yonkers, NY 10701 Get Directions
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Management
University of Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Erie County Medical Center, Ophthalmology
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology
- The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- The New York State Ophthalmology Society
- The American Medical Association.
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
- Compassionate Doctor Certification
- Patients’ Choice Award
Dr. Schirripa is a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in cataract surgery and the use of premium intraocular lenses. His goal is to allow his cataract patients the opportunity to surgically achieve a life with little or no dependence on corrective eyewear. In addition to his cataract skills, Dr. Schirripa focuses on the care of patients who have glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic eye disease.