Southampton – Hampton Road
137 Hampton Road
Southampton, NY 11968
Phone Number: (631) 283-5152
Fax: (631) 283-5161
Monday : 8am – 4pm
Tuesday : 8am – 4pm
Wednesday : 8am – 4pm
Thursday : 8am – 4pm
Friday : 8am – 4pm
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
Office hours are subject to change. Please call the office to confirm.
All Major Credit Cards
- Complete eye exams
- Cataract treatment
- Glaucoma treatment
- Ocular plastic surgery
- Treatment of retinal problems
- Repair of post-Moh’s surgery
- Adult strabismus surgery
SightMD is proud to offer the residents of Southampton a second location. Our Southampton location on Hampton Road offers complete eye exams, glaucoma treatment, ocular plastic surgery and more! Contact us to learn more about what we offer at our Southampton, NY location on Hampton Road.
Our Southampton Location
SightMD’s Southampton location on Hampton Road is in southeastern Hampton County. During the summer, come check out the beautiful Wölfer Estate Vineyard for exquisite wines grown right in the heart of the Hamptons.
Southampton is also just a short drive away from the Long Island Aquarium! There’s fun for the whole family here, with stingray pools, shark diving, and one of the largest coral reef displays in the Western Hemisphere. We offer a variety of services at our Southampton location on Hampton Road such as glaucoma and cataract treatment, ocular plastic surgery procedures, complete eye exams and much more!
We offer a number of eye care services at our second Southampton location, including the following:
- Complete Eye Exams– At our Southampton location, we offer complete eye exams for all patients. During your appointment, one of our skilled doctors will go over your health history, family history, and any pre-existing eye conditions you may have.
- Cataract Treatment– SightMD’s Southampton location provides cataract treatment for patients with cataract. From diagnosis to removal, our team will help you regain your sight and independence, every step of the way.
- Glaucoma Treatment– At SightMD, we offer both surgical and non-surgical glaucoma treatment options. Patients with glaucoma are encouraged to schedule regular eye exams to keep an eye on their intraocular pressure levels. When the pressure in the eye is too high, it damages the optic nerve and your vision.
- Treatment of Retinal Problems– Our doctors offer treatment for retinal problems like macular degeneration, retinal detachment, and diabetic retinopathy.
- Ocular Plastic Surgery– Our second Southampton office offers ocular plastic surgery including eyelid surgery. Eyelid surgery may become necessary if patients can’t see due to droopy eyelids getting in the way of their vision.
- Repair of post-Moh’s Surgery– SightMD is happy to offer post-Moh’s surgery repair. This can become necessary if lesions or other incisions are left behind after Moh’s Surgery.
- Adult Strabismus Surgery– We offer adult strabismus services and surgery, ensuring that your vision is properly corrected by fixing your misaligned eye muscles.
Schedule a Visit or Appointment
Want to learn more about our Southampton location on Hampton Road? Contact us to schedule an appointment. Our team at SightMD will come up with a custom treatment plan that’s perfect for your eye care needs.