We’re keeping an eye not only on your vision but also on your safety.
Our goal is to provide you with the quality eye care you need in a safe and healthy environment.
In dealing with COVID-19, and in keeping with CDC guidelines, we have implemented enhanced safety protocols to protect you throughout your visit in locations where mandated. These include:
- Patient and employee screening upon entrance
- Appropriate protective gear worn by our staff
- Thorough cleaning of equipment after each use
- The addition of markers on floors, indicating proper social distancing
- Frequent and routine disinfecting of the entire facility
- Staggered entry to our offices to prevent crowding (You may be asked to wait outside, or in your vehicle, until your doctor is ready to see you.)
- To maximize social distancing, we will see far fewer patients each day
- We’ve installed new protective barriers throughout the office
Once you enter the office, please:
- Sanitize your hands
- Wear a face mask or covering and keep it on for the duration of your visit
- Complete a modified check-in process
- Observe proper social distancing guidelines
Unless required for caregiving, all patient companions should wait outside the facility. Patient companions allowed inside the office must arrive wearing a face mask.
To minimize your time in our office, please complete all paperwork online, in advance of your visit.
We’re doing everything possible to deliver the best possible eye care experience, in an environment that’s safe for all. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we adjust to this new normal. By working together, we can reduce the risk of infection to you, our healthcare providers, our office staff, and the entire community.