Smithtown – Suite 109
260 Middle Country Road
Smithtown, NY 11787
Monday : 7am – 7pm
Tuesday : 7am – 7pm
Wednesday : 7am – 7pm
Thursday : 7am – 7pm
Friday : 7:30am – 3:30pm
Saturday : 8am – 2pm
Sunday : 8am – 3pm
Office hours are subject to change. Please call the office to confirm.
All Major Credit Cards
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
- General Ophthalmology
- Glaucoma Treatment
SightMD’s second Smithtown location is coming to further serve the community with the excellent care that our patients have come to expect from us. If you and your family live in the Smithtown area, consider visiting one of our Smithtown locations today!
Our Second Smithtown Location
SightMD is happy to bring Smithtown expert eye care in a compassionate, professional environment. Offering a wide range of comprehensive eye services, our Smithtown location has something for everyone. Whether you’re searching for a skilled pediatric ophthalmologist, an experienced oculoplastic surgeon or a doctor to devise the perfect glaucoma treatment plan, SightMD is the right place for you.
Services at Our Smithtown Office
Our second Smithtown location offers a wide range of services including:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology: Finding a doctor you trust with your children is no easy feat. With so many pediatric eye doctors on Long Island, it’s hard to narrow it down. Our pediatric ophthalmologists here at SightMD have been serving young patients for decades with compassion and expertise.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery: Looking for the perfect oculoplastic surgeon? Smithtown is home to several oculoplastic surgeons with the years of experience and skill to carry out your blepharoplasty, ptosis repair and much more.
- General Ophthalmology: Routine eye care is the foundation of good eye health. Schedule your routine eye examination with SightMD today!
- Glaucoma Treatment: Glaucoma can be scary, but at SightMD it doesn’t have to be. Let our glaucoma experts devise the treatment plan that will help you avoid vision loss and get back to living your life.
Schedule an Appointment
At SightMD, we incorporate the most advanced ophthalmological technology into each area of our practice. We use optical coherence tomography (OCT) and fundus photography to evaluate disorders of the optic nerve. Corneal pachymetry allows us to measure corneal thickness prior to LASIK surgery, and we also use it as a screening tool for glaucoma and other eye disorders. We utilize the newest laser technology to perform refractive surgery and to treat eye conditions like cataracts and glaucoma.
Schedule a Visit
SightMD’s Smithtown location is ready for new patients! Call to schedule your appointment with an expert Smithtown ophthalmologist today.