Michael Gold, MD
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Accepting new patients
SightMD New York
Little Neck5515 Little Neck Parkway Suite L10 Little Neck, NY 11362 Get Directions
Year began practicing: 1988
Year joined staff: 2016
- SUNY Binghamton, Biological Sciences
- Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University
Kings County Downstate Medical Center, Ophthalmology
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Pediatrics
- Diplomate, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
Honors, Awards, etc.
Teacher of the Year, Northwell Health Ophthalmology Residency Program
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Chief Resident of Ophthalmology, Kings County-Downstate Medical Center
- Surgical Attending, Northwell Health System
- Clinical Instructor, Northwell Health Ophthalmology Residency Program
Michael Gold, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Queens, NY, who offers comprehensive treatments to patients in the greater New York City area. He grew up in Brooklyn, New York and then attended Stuyvesant High School in Manhattan. He is an active member in the local ophthalmology community teaching and assisting in surgical training at the Northwell Health Ophthalmology Residency Program.
Dr. Gold is a compassionate and attentive eyecare professional, it is his guiding principle never to dismiss a patient until all concerns have been addressed and all questions have been answered. He is in frequent communication with the patients’ primary care physicians to ensure that status updates are provided and that there are no gaps in their care. In his spare time, Dr. Gold is an avid road cyclist and frequently does 100 mile rides. He enjoys reading, mostly biography and history, and shares the frequent ups and downs of being a devoted Mets fan with both of his children.